Dolphin Research Institute
Port Phillip Bay is home to close to one hundred bottlenose dolphins and 30 common dolphins, as well as the occasional visiting whale. It is always a special experience to catch sight of them.
A donation to the Dolphin Research Institute of Victoria is made for every purchase of a piece from our Marine Life Collection. We provide regular updates on this page of the money raised.
Money raised so far $442
Thank you to everyone who has purchased from our Marine Life Jewellery Collection so far. We have, in partnership with you, made our fourth donation to the Dolphin Research Institute's adopt-a dolphin program. To find out about the Institute's amazing work to protect dolphins and all of Victoria's living marine treasures, please click here.
- 19/02/2013 Award! Runner's Up in Wearable Glass Category
- 13/02/2013 Mornington Sea Glass Featured in Australian Beading Magazine
- 12/02/2013 Supporting the Dolphin Research Institute
- 28/02/2012 Editorial on Mornington Sea Glass
- 27/11/2011 Into Craft Sea Glass Story
- 22/11/2010 Mornington Sea Glass on madeit.com.au gift guide blog