This set of three bottles contain tiny pieces of white, blue and green sea glass we have collected from beaches on the Mornington Peninsula and South Australia.
Each bottle is approximately 7.5cm high and comes with a gift box and sea glass information card. Our gift boxes are natural coloured and made from Earthboard. They are 100% Australian and 100% recycled board. The gift box has a clear lid. Almond oil has been rubbed in to give the sea glass a 'just washed up' look. This is the exact bottle you will receive.
What we love most about sea glass is lost bottles from days gone by have been given new life and transformed into beach gems. Our sea glass has been shaped by the Bay's of Port Phillip and Westernport. We don't need to do a thing- nature has done it perfectly for us! Our designs reflect all that we love about life on the Mornington Peninsula and we hope you enjoy your sea glass gift as much as we had fun combing the shores to find it for you! To find out more about sea glass, please join us on facebook at www.facebook.com/morningtonseaglass.
Find out how we support the Dolphin Research Centre
- 19/02/2013 Award! Runner's Up in Wearable Glass Category
- 13/02/2013 Mornington Sea Glass Featured in Australian Beading Magazine
- 12/02/2013 Supporting the Dolphin Research Institute
- 28/02/2012 Editorial on Mornington Sea Glass
- 27/11/2011 Into Craft Sea Glass Story
- 22/11/2010 Mornington Sea Glass on madeit.com.au gift guide blog