Welcome to Mornington Sea Glass
We are a family who loves the Mornington Peninsula and to find sea glass! Our whole family is involved in finding the glass, creating designs and photographing it as it washes up along our beaches.
Our handmade sea glass creations include glass that has washed up along the scenic beaches of the Mornington Peninsula, from around Australia and distant shores abroad. Our designs have been inspired by everything we love about life on the coast.
Each piece of sea glass is an artefact from the past. Glass once lost to the sea long ago has been given new life and reshaped by the forces of nature.
A keepsake for you, our sea glass collection includes art, photography, home decor and jewellery designs.
We are avid supporters of the Dolphin Research Institute and contribute to their adopt-a-dolphin program from sales of our marine life collection.
Find out how we support the Dolphin Research Centre
- 19/02/2013 Award! Runner's Up in Wearable Glass Category
- 13/02/2013 Mornington Sea Glass Featured in Australian Beading Magazine
- 12/02/2013 Supporting the Dolphin Research Institute
- 28/02/2012 Editorial on Mornington Sea Glass
- 27/11/2011 Into Craft Sea Glass Story
- 22/11/2010 Mornington Sea Glass on madeit.com.au gift guide blog